We will train your team members or place our highly-skilled Well Software Administrators at your location.
The role of Administrator is to organize and maintain records on the entire client base using the well software. The Administrator is responsible for all profile and security maintenance including custom configurations for specific groups. They implement application configuration changes across the entire user enterprise.
The Software Administrator role includes the following responsibilities:
- Resolve operational issues within the application
- Create profiles to allow groups access to specific files, reports, or add-ins
- Create and maintain security groups within each application to restrict or grant access to specific wells, sites or rigs
- Work with business clients to maintain libraries for: Vendors, Job Contacts, Equipment, etc.
- Resolve data quality issues with office users and management
- Maintain list of open defects
- Work with vendors to confirm and resolve defects in the application
- Maintain historic record of UDL changes
- Assist in application upgrades, both incremental and major versions
- Track Field License usage
- Coordinate resulting data cleanup in the event of data field reuse
- Write SQL queries to locate data at client’s request
- Write reports, multi/single, for clients based on specs
- Train DQA’s / office management on report building and query writing
Full Circle Data Services fully understands the significant role of skilled Well Software Administrators. We frequently advise our clients regarding this important position, train their employees or provide contracted Full Circle Date Services personnel to manage this function at client sites.